Tuesday 20 March 2012

Love Poem: Lonely eyes

Till now no one had seen the loneliness in my eyes.
I like what I see and still these eyes searches for you. My eyes are the gatekeeper of my heart,
Every second it blinks it would like to see you.
Eyes talk what my heart can't, if I wont say it now it's never gonna be ever.
Till I see there's something about me in your eyes,
I could fix the pain that bleed inside of me.
Since your eye lashes looks tired,
I allow it to hug my lashes forever.
Let u die in my eyes.
Let sleep tonite,
Would love to keep you treasured.
Whenever I close my eyes it should always open to u..
I give u my eyes..
I let you die in it too !!
Missing "U"....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories