Wednesday 22 January 2014

Reason is you and only you

Cute Love :
For once, I want to be reason why
he cuts his hair just because I told
him so,
The reason why he eats something
just because it’s my favorite food,
The reason why he buys a shirt
just
because I have the same color,
The reason why he falls asleep
while
holding his phone at night,
The reason why he loves
something
he used to hate because I love it
and
lastly I want to be the reason why
he smiles and laugh.
I want to be the 'because' of his
every ' why’s ' ..



You are the reason of all those. Trust me. Not even a single time its being more then an year and half since i am doing this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories