Friday 29 June 2012

My Ruined Fairytale (Renesmee's POV)

Chapter One - The Eve of My Wedding

Tomorrow has finally arrived, my wedding to Jacob Black. Aunt Alice had organised everything as she did for my mother. Tomorrow I would be Mrs Jacob Black. Dad wasnot pleased about having a dog in the family. That night Jacob snuck into my bedroom. Ever since we told about our engagement, Aunt Alice has been keeping him away and dressing him up like a ken doll, Aunt Rosalie was mending my wedding dress.

"do you know it is bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?" I asked him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I have had my fair share of it recently, what with my dad and everything, besides I don't have long, the pack are not going to let me bow out of this stag night." he tried to kiss me.

Sam tapped at my window

"Relax Nessie, if he doesn't turn up for the wedding, we'll throw him off a cliff". I usually feel relaxed with Uncle Jasper around.

So the boys left and I had to get ready for my Hen Night.

*

That night all the Cullen women and the Denahli Coven where at the Cullen household. Since most of them saved my life Carmen and I have became great friends, Tanya and the others are my bridesmaids.

"So Nessie, that you and the dog are getting married, I suppose I'll have to watch the pups? . . .

"Rosalie!" said Grandma Esme.

It's been hard for Aunt Rosalie to accept Jacob as my husband, but she's trying. God knows she'd have to clean every inch of the house to get the wet dog smell out. Aunt Alice had that look on her face, her vision face.

"Alice what is it?"

"Nothing, it's nothing."

But it wasn't nothing. I could tell something was up.

CHAPTER TWO - THE WEDDING

The next morning, Aunt Rosalie and Alice were helping me prepare for the wedding. They left so that me and mom could have a moment.

"I have something for you." She opens the box."These were mine on my wedding day, my parents gave it to me, these where your great-great grandma Swan's."

Mom put them in my hair, but I was still thinking about Jacob. Alice Esme Mom and Rosalie got me into my dress, I felt the butterflies.

Then I heard the front door slam and Alice and the girls darted out of the room.

I looked out of the window to see dad's car and the guests arriving, but I didn't see my Jacob's motorcycle.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Are you ready Nessie?" said dad has he lead me downstairs.

"I'm nervous."

"Don't be."

As we got to the isle, I saw no guests, or no family, no Jacob.

"What's going on Dad? You have that look in your face. So spill"

"Your aunt begged me not to tell you, Jacob's gone missing! We had an argument last night, he phased and he ran off, we've been searching all night, he left you a note."

As he handed it to me, I was shattered, I felt as if someone had ripped out my heart. So I started to read his letter.

"Dear Nessie, I am sorry, I can't do this, I am not ready to hurt you, but I have to leave. I love you, Jacob"

I went up to my room and started to pack, if Jacob didn't want me and my family hadn't got the decensy to tell me the truth, I didnt see the point, until I heard the knock at the door.

As I went to open it, Alice screamed at me not to open it, but I did. It was -Aro!

CHAPTER THREE - ARO & THE HYBRID

"Hello pretty little Renesmee, may I see your family please"

I led him into the Cullen house and they sent me out of the house and into the cottage. The last time I saw him, him and his clan where set to destroy me.

I sat in my living room watching tv, and looking at the clock.

Tick . . . Tock . . . Tick . . . Tock.

I went up to the house, but I listened in . Aro was long since gone ..

"Nessie needs to be told"

"It's her decision, for her and the wolfman"

"Emmett!"

"It'll kill her.I saw it"

"For Jacob's life, she needs to know. She's not a child anymore Bells"

"She's not an adult either, she's not us. It's either a life for a life or she must let one die to save the other"

Then I felt something move inside me. Then I realised I was expecting a baby.

CHAPTER FOUR - MY SPECIAL MIRACLE

I was carrying a vampire hybrid inside me, Jacob's baby, that was why Aro was so interested in me. He didn't really want me, he wanted my baby. I didn't know I could have a baby.

I had to go with Aro the safety of my family depends on it, I decided, I'll have my baby, but I won't let them take him. I won't let them take my son. I could tell it was a boy. My own son. I wasn't going to get rid of it, it was a part of me and Jacob.

I started packing in my bedroom, then I heard a the door, it was Aunt Alice.

"I . . . I mean we are sorry, for it to get this far. We don't have any choice, you have to leave with Aro until you can give birth."

"You don't get it Alice, the minute I give birth to him , I'm dead. I heard you"

Dad entered.

"You don't understand Nessie, they have Jacob.!"

That's it, Aro knew I wouldn't give him my baby without a fight, so I packed my bags, sayed goodbye to my family and left for Italy

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

JANUARY

FEBUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

Eight months passed since I left my family and my little angel was growing inside my belly. Since I arrived to stay with the Voltori, Aro put me up in first class accommodation and he said he would let me see Jacob on a regular basis and he'd let him go after my baby was born.

On our first meeting since my almost wedding, we spent the whole night together

Then the big day had finally arrived, Jacob was outside the door, Jane was in my room with Heidi trying to help me, then my baby was born, it was not a son I was dreaming about but a daughter.

The night she was born Aro came to see me. He told me that seers and prophecyies told him the same thing I was carrying a son, that he would bring up as a ripper. He also showed me a compendium showing a sign that a hybrid child of the sun and the moon (mom and dad) unites with a child of the moon (jacob) the planets align to welcome the birth of a twice blessed child ( my daughter) . But there was a piece missing. That night he took my baby, who me and Jacob named Katie Rachel Cullen Black, to an initiation to wait for her first full moon to change, she didn't, as was part of the prophecy. Since Aro wanted a boy, and my daughter was off no use to him and he let us go.

CHAPTER FIVE - OUR NEW LIVES RUINED

The next day we headed back home to Forks. Everybody loved our daughter, Alice and Rosalie doted on her and Grandma Esme spoiled her. We had asked Carlisle what powers our child did have, he had no clue as he never came acrosss a human-vampire wolf hybrid before, that made her all the more special.

That night, we had small ceremony of a wedding and naming ceremony for Astrid. Mom and dad gave me Isle Esme as a wedding gift for our honeymoon, like they did. We left Astrid with my family and off we went knowing she was in safe hands

At Isle Esme me and Jacob spent a few days there. After we consumated our marriage, it would be back home to Forks, our family had to move again and so I would be left the house.

When we came home, Jacob sensed something was up. He phased and ran into the forest and I ran into the house.

Everything was smashed including the front door, graduation caps where smashed all over the floor, I ran into every bedroom, nobody was there!

I left and went into the cottage, I saw Jacob , fully clothed and transformed looking into my bedroom and i looked into Astrid's cradel - Astrid was gone! I turned around to see my family standing there holding her.

"What's going on?"

Grandpa explained that Astrid wasn't just an ordinary child, she was "The future one" a child destined to to kill the voltori and take over and unite the werewolfs and vampires.

"A child that needs more than what you can give her"

We all turned around to see a tall slender woman standing there.

"I am Elena, I have come on behalf of the Mason sisters."

"Who are they?" I asked.

"We're warrior witches, my leader has great interest in your daughter and the powers she has and will have for the future. She has heard about everything. This child will offer us great power and position, my boss had a vision, a mere taste, but that wasn't enough she needs to know more. Aro will come for her, now that he knows this. To protect the girl, she must come with us . May I?"

As she leaned out to hold my child Alice handed her to me and as I went forward Jacob stepped in front of me.

"Get out of the way Jacob! " I demanded.

"Tell me you are not that stupid?" he asked.

"Let her hand her over, Jacob," said Dad.

"Stay out of this Cullen, this ain't your fight anymore."

"That baby is a part of us dog!"

"Rose!" said Emmett.

"Jacob!" yelled mom."It's not just us, I summoned the pack, they won't let you stop Nessie in handing her over!"

Then Sam and the wolfpack turned up.

"Let her hand her over Jacob."

"But the treaty says...."

"I say Jacob."

"They'll kill her!"

"No we won't for now a law has been passed to prevent any harm from coming to this child. Killing her is punishable by death! In our borders we can protect her."

So we watched with heavy hearts as our most treasured possession - our only daughter vanished into the night.

CHAPTER SIX - I'M GETTING MY BABY BACK

A few months passed since I handed my baby over to the witches, Jacob still is not speaking to me, we barely even stay in the same room. Can an imprint break? Can a werewolf fall out love with his imprintee?

Dad and the family have moved to Alaska, I Decided to stay here and patch things up Jacob, get my baby back and move over their. That night while Jacob slept, I slashed his tyres out of his motorbike, got in my car and drove into the woods and went up into the field where mamma and papa where talking about. There where a coven of witches. One of the witches stepped forward.

"Ah Renesmee Black, we have been expecting you, come, Bethany Mason is waiting. I am Alexandra."

I follwed Alex into a tent, where Bethany, Megan and Lucy Mason where sitting. Lucy poured me some wine.

"I understand you wish to have your child back.First I must show you the Oracle"

Bethany handed me the missing piece.

"That is the missing piece of the puzzle, your daughter will not only wipe out the voltori and unite the werewolves and vampires, she will also unite the witches, three pieces of the trinity as one, I will make you a deal, you can have her back if she marrys one of our warlocks."

"What's the catch?"

"There is no catch, consider this piece of the puzzle, our white flag."

Megan summons my daughter.

"Mummy."

I quickly turned around to see my daughter, who has grown at a rapid rate, the size of a six year old running into my arms, she had my eyes and Jacobs hair, mom's face and dad's chin. As I took her into the car, one of the witches stopped me.

"They both have to stay alive."

"They?" I asked.

And I got into my car and drove off back home to my husband, thinking about what she had just said.

CHAPTER SEVEN - A IMPRINT UNBREAKS

A few days passed since I got my Astrid back, and the magic has worn off, Jacob still loves me, but the imprint magic has worn off. Today I am going to call mom and dad to say that I have gotten their grandchild back. So I got off the couch and walked over to the phone and I tapped in my mothers number and press the send button. The phone was ringing and then I heard someone pick up. "Hey this Bella. How can I help you" my mother voice sounds happy. Then I said "Hey mom, it is Nessie. I have gotten my child back. She has grown so much, but there is a catch." She has to marry a warlock. She was saved by a group of silly witches. So that was the deal." I said then mom went silent.

"Hello Nessie" said Aunt Alice.

"Aunt Alice, what's up?"

"Something's wrong , I just saw . . . ."

"What did you see? Alice!."

"Is Katie " I heard Grandpa Carlisle on the other end of the phone, "Yes she's fine, what's going on?"

-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories