Saturday 30 June 2012

A Summers Day- The Meeting

The Meeting

Damien’s story

It was the middle of summer. Everyone was burning up on the boiling hot Junior Playground of St. David’s R.C. Primary School. Well, nearly everyone. Damien had arranged a meeting place to get through to the enchanted wood, which funnily enough, was where all the shade was, just outside, was a signpost saying “Headquarters to the A.G. (Adventurer’s Guild), but inside was a completely different matter. Damien was pacing around “where are the others?” he asked Katherine, who was the only other person there. Katherine was looking out of her spyglass being Damien’s “watchdog”. Damien turned to look at the five empty chairs when Katherine replied “here they come. Wait! Chloe has got a scroll of some sort” and sure enough five people were running towards them as fast as they possibly could. As soon as they got into the shelter Chloe came up to Damien and gave him a scroll with the seal of Ragnarok “James” he said to himself “yes” replied Chloe when she regained her breath “he needs our help” Damien opened the scroll to find a picture of a double-headed Broadsword in it. Damien looked at the scroll again and started to read:

Damien,

Firstly, the picture within is the new sword you asked me for. I’ll help you train with it when you come back.

Secondly, my other faithful student Danny told me that we have three full weeks until an arm is upon us. I confronted my goggles and they showed me that what Danny said was true. I’ll need you and Jeviniah to help me, bring the others as well, I’ve noticed you lot work very well together,

James, Lord of Ragnarok

“Damien what are we going to do?” Asked Alex.  “We will go and help James” he replied and with that he opened the curtain that was behind him “can’t we rest please?” complained Chloe “we’ve just been running for ages trying to find you.”

1 comments:

I thought I put this out or the world to see

Babi,

I haven't mentioned anything about our night together Thursday because I'm still taking it all in. I wonder how much of that night was real or am I lost within a dream or something, regarding it all, I'm so feeling you it's hard to explain.

Sean, you blew my mind when you told me you were in love with me. I felt it spiritually but i allowed all the other things to confuse my heart. I so love that you realized that but hate that your fighting yourself about it.

I realize it maybe difficult for you to say it again, but that's cool because i heard you clearly when we talked about it and i can still hear those words from your sexy voice in my ear when we made love thereafter. Babi that shit stained my heart and I've been on a cloud ever since.

I don't have any expectations about us, I love the way we've grown into everything we have between us. And we have this unbreakable bond that has held us in love thru all the bullshit we've thrown in the mix.

Babi,
I appreciate, love and respect you, unconditionally. And that will never change ever, I just have one request, don't fight the way you feel about me Babi, embrace it. You blew my heart up telling me you were in love with me and then deflated it instantly by saying you've been trying your best to fight it. Allow me to feed those feeling Babi, I love u, and i promise you, you won't ever regret it.

Hope this will bring a smile to your face and
PS. I do read you work and I love it

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories