Thursday 5 January 2012

Feeling of Insecurity

Its to beautiful to be with someone and to look forward for someone.
We always believe that we have someone we own. And we can dedicate and give anything to that person.
Always ready to give all the happiness which could make the other smile.
But why its being so difficult for us to see the person of ours with another person.
Why we feel so insecure someone talks, hug or flirt with our special one?! I dont know the exact sign for this thing.
I always want the believe of ours to be come true as soon as possible.
Our feels are also so strange which gets sometime so selfish and sometimes so devoted. I dont know why this life tries to show us as variety of ways to experiences life in millions ways.

I just want to understand and get rid of this insecurity feeling and the feeling of loosing our special one.

Please help me my girl to get rid of this. I always want you near and close to my heart.
I wish i could hug you tight.
Miss you so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories