Thursday 19 January 2012

Funny Poem: Honeybee

Did you know your snoring could awaken the dead?
Or perhaps it could be used to saw logs instead?
Unfortunately, a good night’s sleep is no longer mine.
To a lifetime of constant yawning, I have been resigned.
I’ve noticed too, you never seem to close the bathroom door.
Please shut it next time won’t you? Of this I do implore.
What you do in there is stinky, and often quite unpleasant.
I know that we’re supposed to share, but gas is not a present.
Even though you often do things that make me a bit mad,
without you I know I would be terribly, horribly sad.
So please remember that I love you, even when we don’t agree.
Most of the time, we get along. You are my honeybee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories