Sunday 1 January 2012

Always Wating for her call

Waiting for her call is like a day dreaming about being in cloud 9.
We never talked about something Special just do some little silly talk which even sounds like so stupid,

but still the waiting is the like a habit.

I feel her voice like the wisper of the wind in my ears and water in the eyes which stays always in the eyes.

Dont know from where i get so much passions.

I never let her know that, i was waiting for her call eagerly.

dying to listen her voice sweetly, because that might makes her feel week and may make her to loose her control on herself.

I know we both are going through the tough times, but still this is a sweet tough time in her memories.

I hope this will make our relation more strong and more faithful.

I always want to be her strongness not her weakness. And she is always being my strongness....

I love you my dear.

Happy new year to all. And a tight hug to her.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories