Sunday 1 July 2012

Breath of Life

Sneak Peek of: Breath of Life

            I walked into the clearing with Cassandra. She looked at me and said, “They’ll be here soon. We have to wait for Gregory and Cole to get here,” She said, trying to manage a smile. I nodded, looking at Cassandra. “How are we going to keep them from following me?” I asked, concerned. “Needy and Alisa are going to take your coat and spread throughout the Forest, to keep Adriana and Jackson off your trail.” She said, looking ahead again. “Devon, I promised to keep you safe, and that is what I’m going to do.” She said, kissing me on the lips. Suddenly, Cillan appeared, with a wide grin. “I’m here,” He said to Cassandra. “Why is-“ “He’s here because he volunteered to help.” Cassandra said, biting her lip. “Cillan you can get yourself killed.” I said, looking at him. “Well, if I don’t help, you can get yourself killed.” He said, winking at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but I decided not to. He had made up his mind, and I can’t force him to change that, I thought. Suddenly, a dense fog rolled in from every corner, coming into the clearing. “Shit – It’s Adriana!” Cassandra yelled. Alisa came sprinting in, along with everyone else. They formed a Circle around me, to protect me from my predator. Adriana and Jackson glided in with mischievous grins on their faces. “I told you, didn’t I?” She said, looking at me from a distance. “We’re back.”

I am hoping the book will be a great success, and there will be more then one book of this. Yes, I am thinking of making it a series, but that is still debatable. I hope this will get a couple of reviews. I am not expecting it to get a lot since it's a short story.

Posted: Jun 27, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories