Sunday 15 July 2012

Looking at you

Hey hi,
you must be thinking i am stupid and coming back to you.

Actually this was a secrete which i promise i will never share with you. But i don't think i can hold for so long. I know you will understand that with your unconscious mind. but here is something which i always want to say you.

There is nothing i can do when you are around, i can only stare at you. And not even can blink my eyes because i dont want to miss any moment of looking at you. :) I know i am stupid, but really this is a way i always feel for you.

I don't think i have any another way, then to understand you. I love the way you smile when you tightly close your eye and put your head slowly down, with hands covering your lips. I just love it.

I think i dont love you, i am in love with your expression, i am in love with you as a person, as a feeling.

There is no Present, no Past, no future when there is you that's only you.

I dont know how long we gonna be get together but you will always be there in my heart as a soft feeling... as a warm feeling.

Thank you...Thank you (I know this is not allowed in between us but still, i want to), so much to make me feel so alive and full of so love.

Love You...Love YOU...as Candle love to BURN...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories