Sunday 1 July 2012

Love's vomit

I never knew I was bound to change. Shall I say I’m normal? Although, it is a lie that is told from my bitter mouth. Dare I say it, I’m in love. Love foretold in a beautiful fairy tale. I believed this within all my might. Yes I was in love with a man until I devoured his warm, luscious, love filled heart. I am estranged by a curse. What curse you ask? Well you mortal being, you will see when the moonlight ravishes my perfect looking skin.

My name was Miranda, Miranda Higgins. My eyes, green like emeralds. The colour that portrays jealousy. My hair, the colour of gold riches men kill to treasure. Men loved my perfectly sculptured face. Men bored me terribly; they were all love’s vomit. They were both day and night, love and hate, beautiful and foul. They’re like a disease that eats you away piece by piece until you are nothing, not even a microscopic piece remaining.

However, indeed one man I loved. He was deep, dark and mysterious. Sometimes I would be howling out his name to the moon. He caressed my body like no other; he would rip at me like a beast! Oh I loved him so… His name was Caspian. We had to spend every waking moment together except for when the moon peered to greet me. He was dearly sweet, like a gobstopper.

No man stays sweet forever my friend. Time passed, he bored me. He never touched me like he had before. I felt sick in rage; I could not help this darkness that has stricken my weak beating heart. I knew there was another. Was she prettier Caspian? Was she the light of your life? NO! I couldn’t just stand there and let him shatter my blood enriched heart! So I thought to myself… Maybe I should take something that I shall never let that promiscuous woman take, my beloved’s heart. I would rather curl up and die in the pits of hell than let another woman take that beatific heart of Caspian’s.

I waited in the night, lurking in the trees. I looked at the surroundings around me, it stricken the contemplation of the mystery of my love for this man. I wondered if stealing his heart would be any good for me. Caspian came through the darkness, surrounded by trees. The moon stretched up to the middle of the dark sky. The belligerent moon was not forgiving. The moonlight glistened Caspian’s skin. He was too immaculate to believe he is a mortal man. The light shredded my skin, and in replacement was fur. I felt my bones rearrange. I fell from the tree and had a hard fall. CRASH! Caspian ran to me thinking I was the damsel in distress. Well Caspian this weren’t the case. My legs were larger and so were my arms, the pain was unbearable! I was becoming the work of Lucifer, a well sculptured hell hound. I no longer was human, I couldn't regain the memory I had lost after my body had evolved into a monster.

Daylight has come again, woken up cradling Caspian. However, a gaping wound in his chest, his blood on my right hand. I restlessly cried on this cold skin. Caspian’s eyes were wide open, he met true fear before he passed I knew. His eyes were still moist so I saw my face in his eyes, perfectly sculptured still. Blood had poured down from my soft lips; it was his blood I knew. Afterwards I needn’t need to worry about that man stealing brute. Since she shall never have his heart since it is deep within me.

Hi there! That was absolutely beautiful. Loved every word, down to the letter! :D

A couple things~

First paragraph, the phrase 'perfect looking skin' irks me. Perhaps describe what was perfect about it? Perfectly clear skin, or perfectly creamy skin?

Second paragraph was a typo, the wrong kind of 'fowl'. I'm sure you meant 'foul'

Just a thought.. Um, what does 'blood enriched heart' mean in the fourth paragraph? I just thought it was a strange choice of words, that's all. ^-^

Fifth paragraph, there was a tense change in 'He was too immaculate to believe he is a mortal man'. Sorry, I know I hate it when people point that out in my writing. XD

Same paragraph, 'I fell from the tree and had a hard fall'? It's really fine, but phrased strangely.

Now that I've shamelessly picked at your work! X3

I really loved the pace you set, it really felt as if I were being carried away by the words, because you had that rushed feeling in there.

The work of Lucifer referring to her werewolf form was wonderful.

In all, I loved the storyline.

And your use of adjectives is brilliant. I don't think you've used a single one in there more than twice, which is something I've yet to perfect.

Keep writing, you're already making magic!

Posted: Jun 26, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories