Sunday 1 July 2012

The World Unknown.

Sitting where I am today, sitting down on the cold concrete of this pipe, makes me stop and think. If I were to die today, dyeing in the arms of someone I loved would the be the best way to go. As if, dyeing without someone, would be like, dyeing, but with the pain of an already existing broken heart. As if the person you loved, would be there for you through everything you went through, or a best friend to be there to hold you as you take your last breathes.

The wind, that passes from tree to tree, house to house, that ends up coming to me, makes it seem like it has traveled for miles on end just to playfully throw my hair. Or the way is caresses my face, the way the one I loved once did, before he drew me in for a kiss. But the one that I had once fallen for, makes me now realize that men are strange. Men, the way that they are made, or born, are as if they don't want to think, and they won't try. But this man, I thought was different. He soon proved me wrong, by ripping my heart out, and dancing on it with the woman you cheated on me with. My judgment on everything is off lately. I'm so scared that if I let another man in my life, that he will only do the same thing...

I'm sorry, I must get my horrible manners from the werewolf I live next to. My name is Chloe. Chloe Creao. And yes, I, along with my neighbor are werewolves. The stereo type you are thinking about, would be the killing, oversized, walking like a man, werewolf. Or, if you have seen Twilight, then the over sizes wolves. But no, Werewolves are only shape shifters that shape shift into wolves. We are no bigger, nor smaller then any other wolf out there. We don't walk on two legs when we change, and shifting is also quick and painless. My neighbor, Samuel, has been trying to claim me as his mate for a year now. But as for me, I'm only a 4 year old wolf. Was turned when I was 18. Sam on the other hand, has been a wolf for over 20 years now. Oh, and we don't age once we are bitten. At least we don't look like we age. Sam was 20 when he was bitten. So technically, a 40 year old is trying to take a 22 year old for his mate.

A knock came upon my door, and I knew who it was before I got down stairs to answer it.

"Hello Sam." I said, opening the door. Sam was a wonderful man, tan, tall, and handsome. I'll give him that. But I just can't believe how old he is. It's kind of gross. I must sound like an idiot writing this... But I think I was made to remember my life, so that I could pass it on to you.

"Hello, Chloe." He said, as he stepped inside. 'oh yeah, please, come on in.' Was all i could think of saying. But I stopped myself.

"What brings you over?" I asked him with a smile on my face. I could smell he was upset about something, but I couldn't tell what it was. He wasn't happy when I asked him the question, so I took a step back to be sure I wouldn't set him off.

"You see, Chloe. I'm the Alpha's son, so that means I'm next in line to become alpha...." I already knew this, but I let him keep talking anyway. "...I have to have a mate before I can become alpha." I stopped him right there, I knew what he wanted, and I knew that he was going to try and force me to be his mate. I took a step back, and shook my head.

"No, Sam. You can't do this again." I said, wanting to shift, and run away... He held out his hand, and stepped towards me. I could smell the arousal in the air. he stood over me, as he would when he was wolf, tring to get a fae. I wanted to step out from under him, but his power over me, almost made me want to drop to my knees. Damn him. I sighed.

"Sam, I can't be your mate." I said, and sighed. He had already tried this when I was a new born. New born, meaning new wolf. He sighed, and it sent shivers down my back. I had to admit, he was hot. But becoming an alpha female would be nothing for me. I'd rather live my werewolf life as an omega, then an alpha female. That says a lot in a werewolf pack. I sighed, and wanted to give in so bad to the temptation of kissing him. He bent down, and kissed my neck. I got goose bumps.

Still working on it :) Thank you for reading :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories