Wednesday 7 December 2011

After Listing her Voice

There is always a deep desire of listing her voice.
Even  i know its not possible to listen for the moment but still the vibration of her heart in the way through sound comes to my ears and strike like a melody.
I cant compare her voice with the calmness of waterfall or the rythem of wind.
The softness of her voice is more then the miracle of nature.
I wish through her lips i will go her neck and reaches up to her heart.
I know its more then impossible but her Frequency of whispering make the things sounds like possible.
Wish to have her beautiful love with me all through my life.

I am just a love learner. Because i am just trying to feel all the love around me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories