Thursday 1 December 2011

Love Story:My love for life

Submitted by: Pankaj
when i was in 2nd year of my b.tech .i met a girl her name is krishna gandhi,i met her first day in my college bus .she also traveled in college bus,when she was in 1st year.when i first saw her she was looking very beautiful but i saw she was taking with boy then i think that he is her boyfriend.But after some day i realize that she is looking
me then i search and found that that boy is not boyfriend he is just her friend ,then after some day i also start looking towards her.after we both are fallen in love.i love her very much when i sleep i think when the night is over and i meet her in bus i regularly prayer with god that she come college daily .when any day i am not see her that day i felt very sad.i want to say her that i love u very much but i am afraid with that she accepting me or not.after some months when she came after summer vocation she start to neglect me.i send 4times friend request on facebook but she is not accepting my request.i think she thinks that he is not a good boy but i love her so much that i cannot express in word.i love her at my end of life whether she loves me or not but cannot forget her.i believe one day she realize this that someone love her more then his life and he was ready to do any thing for her. i pray to god to give her all pleasure of this world.i love u so much krishna i miss u whole life..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories