Friday 16 December 2011

Funny Love Poems: 2

Down Wanton, Down!
Down, wanton, down! Have you no shame
That at the whisper of Love's name,
Or Beauty's, presto! up you raise
Your angry head and stand at gaze?
Poor bombard-captain, sworn to reach
The ravelin and effect a breach -
Indifferent what you storm or why,
be that in the breach you die!
Love may be blind, but Love at least
Knows what is man and what mere beast;
Or Beauty wayward, but requires
More delicacy from her squires.
Tell me, my witless, whose one boast
Could be your staunchess at the post,
When were you made a man or parts
To think fine and profess the arts?
Will many-gifted Beauty come
Bowing to your bald rule of thumb,
Or Love swear loyalty to your crown?
Be gone, have done! Down, wanton, down!

1000 Questions for Couples - questions that reveal character and core beliefs. Really get to know the person you are dating before making a lifetime commitment.
Funny Love Poem: 3
Anon
I gently touched her hand: she gave
A look that did my soul enslave;
I pressed her rebel lips in vain:
They rose up to be pressed again.
Thus happy, I no farther meant,
Than to be pleased and innocent.
On her soft breasts my hand I laid,
And a quick, light impression made:
They with a kindly warmth did glow,
And swelled and seemed to overflow.
Yet, trust me, I no farther meant,
Than to be pleased and innocent.
On her eyes my eyes did stay:
O'er her smooth limbs my hands did stray;
Each sense was ravished with delight,
And my soul stood prepared for flight.
Blame me not if at last I meant
More to be pleased than innocent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories