Friday 16 December 2011

Love poem: Without A Soul

I feel like nothing I do Is right,
I just don’t understand,
I believe in love at first sight,
And go by everything that’s planned

Life is so hard without my dad,
I am only full of anger,
I didn’t know life could be so bad,
I am putting my life in danger

I fell for a guy I barely know,
And he did me like I’m used to,
Left me for this ugly hoe,
But I moved in like I’m supposed to

I cannot get him out of my head,
All his memories are here,
I think about us laying in my bed,
And begin to shed a tear,

I hate that I love him so much,
And now he is out my life,
His scent and memories close enough to touch,
All stabbing me like a knife

I’m learning things about life every day,
Including relationships, and bullcrap as well,
I couldn’t write it all down or know what to say,
Or conclude enough to tell,

My life is more difficult then it needs to be,
But I brush it off like dust,
I ask God sometimes “why are you doing this to me?”
Leaving me with no one to trust

I’m left on this earth without a soul,
My heart is full of hurt,
That hurt is just an empty hole,
Leaving me in the dirt

I need someone to hold me close
And tell me it will be okay,
Someone even to kiss my nose,
And know just what to say…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories