Tuesday 6 December 2011

Love quotes and sms

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Sam Keen

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Unknown Author

The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in. Unknown Author

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you. Unknown Author

If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. Unknown Author.

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it. Unknown Author

Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. Bananna

It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces. Unknown Author

You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream. Unknown Author

Should I smile because we are friends? Or cry because we'll never be anything more? Ian

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to. Unknown Author

if you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there. Unknown Author

I'm trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder that I don't know how to let you go. Unknown Author


If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me. Unknown Author

The worst feeling you'll ever feel is sitting next to the person who means the world to you knowing that you mean nothing to them. Unknown Author

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories