Thursday 1 December 2011

Love Story:How did it begin

Submitted by:Elle)
i met him through a social network called friendster.that time i was 15years old.one day when i was checking my friend request,he added me and send me a comment.actually I’m not interested at him because i don’t like a guy who flirts too much with some unknown girls.besides,i have no time for a relationship at that time because I’m focusing on my education.but then i think twice.maybe i should give him a chance.so we often went
out on school holidays.things went smoothly.but i doubt him he can truly love me by his sincere heart.i know that he still love his ex.but i don’t care at that moment because I’m also still love my ex.but i cant step back from this relationship because we both have gone too far.i guess i should keep this relationship till the end of our life.besides,he wants me to be his wife in future.we’ve been through a lot of good and bad times.in my heart i truly love him now.i hope that what we’ve plan can be fulfill in future

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories