Friday 2 December 2011

When she gets angry

When she(my GF) get angry she always looks like a rose pellet who have red dimples on her chicks and red nose.:)

she looks amazing when she turn around and say me "i am angry with you".

she never says me that "pamper me" but her eyes always wait for my pamper and a hug.

i still remember the first kiss when she was saying me that she don't find it right in having all those things from earlier and her eyes wants me to kiss her passionately.

She had a charm that everyone finds her smile and her feelings so innocent.

i wish She Wont be angry with me any more in the next morning when i wake up. I will have her same SMS in my mobile which i always use to have it. I wish i will be able to feel the freshness of her in the morning like the drop on the fresh leaf.

i miss you so much dear.
Love you from all above.



Wrote by Nehul Agrawal






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories