Thursday 1 December 2011

Love Story:Love the Best

Submitted by: Durgesh
Dhruv called me to his house to do our vacation H.W. together where i saw the most cutest thing in planet earth,i never wanted it,but my heartbeat rose & i was standing there hardly dare to sit on the chair.I never wanted it but it was an amazing feeling,i was actually in love,but it was the thing i never wanted,she’s my friend’s sister.I saw her first time as dhruv & i met 4 months ago & we were great friends in that short period & it was the 1st time that i came to his house.
I 1st time saw her sister.Her name’s aishwarya.She’s in 10th class,1 year younger than me.When i entered the house,she was watching T.v. & when dhruv told her to go inside as we are going to do our H.W. here,it certainly came out of my mouth ”let it be…we
can do our H.w. like this also,as she can lower the volume”. She smiled first at me & then at her brother then lowered the volume & we both started studying,& i watching her with my tilted eye & said in my mind “how can one be so cute?”then what happened was unbelievable for me.Just after i said that in my mind, she looked at me weirdly 2-3 secs.then smiled & again started watching t.v.
Then what…the same thing happened,that happens with other lovers who had love at first sight..i day-dream her,at night when i am at bed i think of her.Then i started going to their house regularly just to increase closeness.But i was yet to talk to her,i felt wiered thinking about talking to her in front of dhruv.One day when there was no one in their house except me, dhruv and her,i asked for water to dhruv & he told her to take me to the kitchen for water,& then the first word she told me ever “come..” i silently followed her.She gave me glass full water.I took a mouth full sip of it,& certainly she asked “are you coming to our house tomorrow night as its my birthday? And i ,without realizing that water is fully filled in my mouth,said “yaa of course..”& it was the word “yaa” which made my shirt wet & she started laughing,thinking ‘i m a funny guy who did this just to make her laugh & that was the time from when we were like great friends as we talked freely & the best part,DHRUV DIDN’T SHOWED ANY PROBLEM WHEN WE TALK LIKE FRIENDS.
And this went for near 8 months but then what happened was what i never thought of…my 11th class final exam results came & i failed in maths & could pass only physics & chemistry.My father was upset,he never expected this from me as i was one of the brights in my class.He wanted me to take a drop in class 11,that is, to repeat class 11.Though i was passed to class 12 by supplementary but my father wanted me to repeat as he knows that class 11 is the base of the future & better if its strong.It’s a wiered but good decision for me which our principal sir also appreciated.But then what happened was horrible..my father decided to send me to kota for coaching of iit & to do class 11 there.This made me very sad,u can understand why..! After a month it was the last day before the day of my arrival to kota.
I was in their house saying i’ll be back in diwali as we will get only diwali as long holidays.She was smiling at me sweetly as if she was telling “you also please reply me with a smile..”but i couldn’t. She smiled all the time till i was there & certainly turned serious when i was leaving giving them a last look.My eyes were only on her so i don’t know anything about expressions of dhruv. 2 days after i was in kota .AND this place was horrible & atmosphere was unbelievably competitive.Everyone was running fast just to be successful.One who had ever been to kota for studies only understands what it feels like to be here.
When i returned to home in diwali,i was excited to meet them,i thought many things would have changed & what would be their reactions when they will see me after such a long time!When i met them at the start they too seemed excited & then they acted as if i never went away.And again when i was going back it was the same like last time when i walked away to kota. She smiled whole time at me then turned serious at the end.And then i was again back to boring kota life. After annual exams i was again back to home & for sure i was in 12th now & it was a repeat telecast of diwali vacations, nothing interesting was happening.
No change. So i will directly jump to the time after iit results where many changes happened.I got iit roorkie but she got NIT warangal. I was happy as well as sad but more i was sad.Last year Dhruv got BITdurg & he was already away. I went to meet her & luckily she was alone in house.We both were seeing & talking to each other as if we were meeting for the last time in our life.This time she wasn’t smiling.While talking we were coming closer to each other slowly.Then i don’t know how but suddenly i kissed her on her lips & with no expression we both looked at each other.Then i softly said sorry & left.That was the last time i had a touch of her.When i was leaving she waved for bye.I looked her without a respond & left.From then I’ve not seen her till now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories