Saturday 3 December 2011

Wating for Reply

Its being a whole day, seems like an year.
I am waiting for her one reply but its more then difficult to find. I don't know when she will reply me. But i guaranty that she will do reply me.:)
Her lovely eyes contain the feelings of her for me. And i am missing those eyes in i don't know how not to miss those eyes but more the effort i am trying to divert myself more i am getting close to her. Her innocence is more then something to me.


I mean something to her i know, but don't know exactly what it means.
Need the feelings of her arms around me.
I am waiting for her to comment on my previous post, because i want her to tell my feelings which i am unable to express her face to face, by keep eyes in eyes, by holding hands in hands.

Belief me my love i need you, i want you.
I miss you some much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories