Saturday 3 December 2011

I saw her photo yesterday

I saw a miracle yesterday. I saw something which change my feelings, mood and mind.
I saw a picture with the golden ray out of it. I dont know what kind of lovely rays coming out from it. the rays were amazing and falling like the happiness on me.

There were 3 Pictures of her with the lovely open hair in that and a blind excitement in her eyes. I dont know weather the excitement wants to stick with that girl or the girl is bind with the excitement. the love was going all around. The breeze was touching her neck and make her silent providing pleasure in her core heart.
I like the way she smile with her eyes and laugh with her expressions. There are amazing moments to capture and store somewhere in the moon.

I wish i could celebrate my every day with her on the top of the world and with in the sky.

Wish her all the happiness which god creates in one second for the whole world.

Hope to see you soon Sweety.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories