Saturday 24 December 2011

Wating for someone

Why this love make us wait...?
Why it makes sweet asmuption about love in our mind.
Why we always try to figure the person whom we want.

The waiting for her is the most beautiful thing is have ever done in my life. The beautiful feeling of feeling her every single moment and the thinking about what she would be doing :). Why the Exciting feeling seems likes Butter fly in the stomach.
Thinking about the special one makes the romance more beautiful.
The simplicity of her make her beauty more attractive, the silence is the killing weapon of her. :)
Her black dot eyes brings the black hole in my universe, where every color my my life get merge and then also it always like to attract to her eye. The world around me seems like nothing in front of her cute nose present between her two eyes.

Love is really special, Everyone should taste the black hole at least once...
Hug you my dear so tight. And giving all the happiness of our world to you.

I miss you so much.....





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
apidexin Online Marketing Free Web Directory Web Directories Web Directories